Please put the correct
passive form into the box.
1. We will purchase 50 new computers next month.
50 new computers
2. The IT department fixes any problems we have with our computers.
Any problems we have with our computers
by the IT department.
3. We have updated this software three times since 1998.
three times since 1998.
4. Jennifer wrote this computer program.
This computer program
5. At the moment she is preparing a new version.
At the moment a new version
6. We installed new software last week.
7. Our company spends a lot of money on computers and software.
A lot of money
on computers and software.
8. We will need a new server soon.
A new server
9. We have put together a team for this purpose.
together for this purpose.
10. Right now they are comparing different products.
Right now different products