Put a, an or
the in the gaps.
1. Our department always meets on
last Friday of every month.
2. This month it falls on
3. I have already reserved
conference room on the fifth floor.
4. There are three conference rooms on that floor, but we like
one overlooking the gardens.
5. It is
very popular room.
6. Last month
person from accounting had already reserved it when I called.
7. That was
disappointment, but we managed to get
hall from it.
8. During our meetings one member of
group usually gives
9. Last month Janet told us about
employee referral program.
10. This month it is my turn to speak and I have already thought of
interesting topic for