Please put the correct
passive form into the box.
1. Many people begin new projects in January.
by many people in January.
2. They called the customers yesterday afternoon.
3. We will give you a discount if you buy 100.
if you buy 100.
4. I have improved the presentation.
5. The president of the company is listening to his proposal.
to by the president of the company.
6. We have produced paper products since 1994.
here since 1994.
7. All employees will read the memo.
by all employees.
8. My colleague sold the last one yesterday.
The last one
9. At this moment our boss is speaking to Sarah about always arriving late.
At this moment Sarah
to about always arriving late.
10. Many hospitals use our samples.
by many hospitals.